Mainstream media headlines have been plagued in recent months with allegations of sexual misconducts by many people in Hollywood and the political arena.
A new report by the Daily Wire suggests that at least one media outlet failed to cover 24 different incidents in which Democrats were the ones accused: CNN.
The report noted CNN has covered (is continuing to cover) the allegations brought forward against Democrats Senator Al Franken and Congressman John Conyers.
Here’s the list:
1. Four new women accuse Bill Clinton of sexual assault. (11/20/2017)
2. Congresswoman accuses Democrat Bob Filner of sexually assaulting her. (11/21/2017)
3. Democrat Raul Bocanegra resigns leadership position and won’t seek re-election over sexual allegations. (11/20/2017)
4. Democrat congressional candidate David Alcon is arrested for stalking in New Mexico. (11/13/2017)
5. 10 women accuse Colorado Democratic lawmaker Steve Lebsock of sexual harassment. (11/10/2017)
6. Colorado Democratic House Speaker Crisanta Duran accused of ‘covering up’ sexual allegations against Democrat Steve Lebsock. (11/14/2017)
— Advertisement —
7. Minnesota Democratic lawmaker Dan Schoen resigns over sexual harassment allegations. (11/21/2017)
8. Third woman accuses California Democrat Sen. Tony Mendoza of sexual harassment. (11/16/2017)
9. Sexual harassment controversy threatens to ensnare California Democratic Senate leader Kevin de León. (11/11/2017)
10. Democrat Randor commissioners president Philip Ahr charged on multiple counts of child pornography. (10/11/2017)
11. Woman claims New York Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo ignored her pleas to investigate one of his staffers who was allegedly sexually harassing her. (11/20/2017)
12. Democrat Rep. Calvin Smyre accused of sexual misconduct. (11/13/2017)
13. Florida Democratic Party President Sally Boynton Brown resigns amidst sexual harassment controversy. (11/20/2017)
14. New Mexico Democratic legislator Sen. Michael Padilla accused of sexual harassment. (11/18/2017)
15. Colorado Democratic Rep. Paul Rosenthal accused of sexual harassment and groping. (11/17/2017)
16. Illinois Democratic Sen. Ira Silverstein accused of sexual harassment. (10/31/2017)
17. Missouri Democratic Rep. Josh Peters accused of sexual harassment. (01/25/2017)
18. Nevada Democratic Sen. Mark Manendo resigns amid numerous sexual harassment allegations. (07/18/2017)
19. Oklahoma Democratic lawmaker Will Fourkiller accused of sexual harassment. (01/10/2017)
20. Oregon Democratic lawmaker David Gomberg accused of inappropriately touching women. (10/30/2017)
21. Former Washington Democratic lawmaker Brendan Williams accused of sexual harassment. (11/01/2017)
22. Connecticut Democratic councilman Scott Chamberlainresigns after ‘furry’ profile revealed. (09/08/2017)
23. Florida Democratic Sen. Jeff Clemens resigns over sexual misconduct. (10/27/2017)
24. Ohio Democrat governor candidate Justice William O’Neill brags about his sexual history on Facebook. (11/18/2017)
For more information concerning each incident, you can visit the Daily Wire report here.