LOVE IT! White House Staff Just SNUBBED The Media In The BEST Way…

WASHINGTON, DC - JANUARY 24: President Donald Trump signs one of five executive orders related to the oil pipeline industry in the Oval Office of the White House January 24, 2017 in Washington, DC. Looking on are White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway, White House Communications Director Hope Hicks, Senior Advisor Jared Kushner (2nd R) and Senior Counselor Stephen Bannon (R). (Photo by Shawn Thew-Pool/Getty Images)

White House staff are planning to skip the White House Correspondence Association’s annual dinner in solidarity with President Trump, per The Hill.

The President announced last month that he’d not be attending.

Check it out:

WHCA President Jeff Mason said the organization’s board “regrets this decision very much.”

“We have worked hard to build a constructive relationship with the Trump White House and believe strongly that this goal is possible even with the natural tension between the press and the administration that is a hallmark of a healthy republic,” Mason said in a statement.

Event organizers said the event would go on as planned. The dinner takes place April 29.

5 COMMENTS

  1. Natural tension? Where was that with Obama? And the Tension in the Press room is palatable, not natural. The Media is on a mission…

  2. “Worked hard to build a constructive relationship with the Trump White House…”??? Really??? How does destructive, redactionist reporting “construct” anything but unnatural tension? The Liberal melt-down in the media continues. Why would Trump want to attend a dinner with those bent on his destruction?

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here