‘Will Not Be Safe On Earth’: Iranian Official Threatens Trump

An Iranian general has issued a dire warning to President Trump and some of his administration officials that they “will not be safe on Earth” for their involvement in coordinating the drone strike in Baghdad that killed Gen. Qasem Soleimani.

Trump has made it very publicly known that he gave the final order to orchestrate the attack.

As Fox News reports, Ebrahim Raisi, Iran’s judiciary chief, called the president “a murderer” and said he would not be “immune from justice.”

“They will witness severe revenge,” Raisi said at Tehran University, referring Trump and others. “What has come so far has only been glimpses.”

“Do not presume that someone, as the president of America, who appeared as a murderer or ordered a murder, may be immune from justice being carried out. Never,” he continued. “Those who had a role in this assassination and crime will not be safe on Earth.”

Fox News adds:

Sunday will mark the anniversary of the death of Soleimani, who was also the long-running leader of the elite intelligence wing called Quds Force – which itself has been a designated terror group since 2007. Considered one of the most powerful men in Iran, he routinely was referred to as its “shadow commander” or “spymaster.”

U.S. officials have said President Trump ordered the U.S. military strike that killed the 62-year-old general on an access road to Baghdad International Airport. The same operation reportedly killed at least seven other people.

In one of their first tweets of the New Year, the unverified Iran Foreign Ministry tweeted that “the US violated [international] law & the UN Charter in a blatant violation of Iraqi sovereignty.”

The account also said, “Iran won’t rest until bringing those responsible to justice.”

— Advertisement —