Biden Team Makes Humiliating Error While Announcing Award for Medal of Honor Recipients

There seems to be a new gaffe from the Biden administration almost every day.

Joe Biden recently lied by saying his Build Back Better bill not costing a “single penny.”

A few days ago, Biden falsely claimed if you’re vaccinated, you can’t spread the coronavirus.

“This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem,” Biden said during an interview.

He continued, “Everybody talks about freedom about not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism?”

“How about you make sure you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anybody else? What about that? What’s the big deal?” Biden said.

Another very embarrassing gaffe occurred during the Medal of Honor ceremony recognizing three people, two posthumously and one person who was still alive.

The White House military aide made a major error by falsely claiming one of the recipients, Master Sgt. Earl D. Plumlee, was no longer alive despite the fact Plumlee was standing and present at the ceremony.

“Attention to orders,” read Marine Lt. Col. William Kerrigan, military aide to the president.

— Advertisement —

“The president of the United States of America, authorized by act of Congress March 3, 1863, has posthumously awarded in the name of Congress the Medal of Honor to Staff Sgt. Earl D. Plumlee, United States Army, for conspicuous gallantry at the risk of his life and above and beyond the call of duty.”

Watch the clip:

More from RedState:

Plumlee was awarded the Medal of Honor for his bravery in helping to fight off Taliban suicide bombers as a Special Forces soldier in Afghanistan in 2013. Insurgents dressed as Afghan national army soldiers and decked out in suicide vests blew a 60-foot hole in a perimeter wall and stormed the U.S. base. Plumlee responded with five others in two vehicles.

Using his body to shield the driver from enemy fire, he instinctively reacted, exiting the vehicle while simultaneously drawing his pistol and engaging an insurgent to the vehicle’s right. Without cover and with complete disregard for his own safety, he advanced on the superior enemy force engaging multiple insurgents with only his pistol.

Upon reaching cover, he killed two insurgents, one with a well-placed grenade and the other by detonating the insurgent’s suicide vest using precision sniper fire. Again disregarding his own safety, he left cover and advanced alone against the superior enemy force engaging several combatants at close range, including an insurgent whose suicide vest exploded a mere seven meters from his position.

Undeterred and resolute, he joined a small group of American and Polish Soldiers, who moved from cover to counter-attack the infiltrators. As the force advanced, he engaged an insurgent to his front left. The wounded insurgent threw a grenade before detonating his suicide vest. Staff Sergeant Plumlee then swung around and engaged another insurgent who charged the group from the rear. The insurgent detonated his suicide vest, mortally wounding a U.S. Soldier.

Staff Sergeant Plumlee, with complete disregard for his own safety, ran to the wounded Soldier, carried him to safety, and rendered first aid. He then organized three Polish Soldiers for defense, methodically cleared the area, remained in a security posture, and continued to scan for any remaining threats.